About The Position
ThetaRay is the leading provider of AI-based Big Data analytics. We are dedicated to helping financial organizations combat financial cybercrimes like money laundering, fraud and ATM attacks, which are used to finance terrorism, narcotic and human trafficking, sex slavery and other malicious acts. Our IntuitiveAI solutions for AML, fraud and ATM security can detect malicious behavior months before existing rule-based and standard AI solutions can.
IntuitiveAI replicates the decision-making capabilities of human intuition, one of the most accurate decision tools available. In so doing, it dramatically decreases the incidence of false positives, while increasing the number of true positives. We uncover the unknown unknowns.
ThetaRay is looking for a Pre-Sales Manager based in the UK, to be part of the Global Pre-Sales team, and work alongside and within the EMEA & APAC sales team. In this position you will provide sales support activities for the company’s existing and prospective customers in the regions, and be the subject-matter expert to demonstrate how a proposed solution meets and exceeds customer requirements.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role
with a strong technical background. Big advantage for background in Financial
Services, Big Data Management and Analytics, AI & Machine learning, coupled
with a proven track record in similar role.
The position will be based at ThetaRay’s offices in London.
· Provide pre-sale technical support throughout the full sales cycle, from initial contact through to sales conclusion – including solution sizing, generation of high-level design documents, and problem solving.
· Driving, lead and own Customer RFx responses and on-going follow-up.
· Cover and support sales team in building and delivering demonstrations and designed proposals for customers.
· Participate in sales conference calls, trade shows, and prospect meetings, provide product demonstrations and presentations in person and on-line, and work with prospects at both a technical and business level to show how the company’s solutions can provide value to them.
· Develop and oversee leads and opportunities to generate sales with direct customers and channel partners
· Drive the alignment between company’s solutions and customers/project needs.
· Build and maintain strong technical and business relationships within customers and partners eco-system.
· Work independently, but also be a vital member of the sales team. Work with the sales team to strategize on sales approaches to develop business.
· Ensure successful on-site product evaluations and pre-sale installations when necessary.
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent, with 3-7 years of proven experience in a customer-facing enterprise pre-sales environment.
· Hands-on tech sales and implementation experience with Financial institutions, Big Data, Machine Learning and associated methodologies. Experience in working in Financial crime, AML, Cyber Security and Fraud a plus but not essential.
· Familiar with Big Data concepts in Hadoop HDFS, elastic search, Apache (spark, zeppelin, kafka)
· Strong presentation skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Comfortable working within a fast paced, early-stage environment that requires willingness to learn and apply new concepts and strategies quickly.
· Other languages – a plus but not essential.
· Possess demonstrable skills in customer-centric selling and a proven track record using it to help drive revenue.
· Strong direct partner/customer facing skills and relationship building.
· Project Management Support – The ability to technically lead a project throughout its life cycle.
· Able to drive relevant internal functions to deliver/solve a problem for customers/partners.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision at customers’ sites.
· Travel when and where necessary (around 25%)