Sales Development Specialist
About The Position
· Working closely with our sales and marketing teams to implement and run a comprehensive outbound sales strategy.
· Prospecting to evoke interest in our solutions and create a pipeline of demo meetings with qualified leads for the sales team.
· Entering detailed information into our CRM platform and ensuring that the information is up to date.
· Thinking of creative ideas and campaigns, and constantly testing outreach channels and messaging.
· Establish and nurture relationships with potential prospects in the global business market.
. Building a pipeline of qualified leads within the Financial Institutes across Europe.
· Native English or mother tongue level.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
· Highly skilled at handling objections and building trust in relationships.
· Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment and can make the impossible possible.
· Hungry for growth, both professionally and personally.
· Bachelor's Degree (preferably BA or BSc).
· High-energy spirit with the motivation to drive results in a challenging, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
· Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented and well-organized at the same time.