Director of Sales, EU
About The Position
ThetaRay is the leading provider of AI-based Big Data analytics. We are dedicated to helping financial organizations combat financial cybercrimes, which are used to finance terrorism, narcotic and human trafficking, sex slavery and other malicious acts. Our IntuitiveAI solutions detect malicious behaviour before traditional rule-based and standard AML solutions.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our vibrant growing Sales organization as a Director of Sales. This role requires proven track record in the financial services market and a strong market and business understanding of the AML, Digital Transactions and wider Payment’s eco-system. The Director of Sales will penetrate new markets, grow revenue and sell advanced AML solutions to the banking and financial services sector across the European markets.
The ideal candidate will bring their existing network of contacts across the financial sector.
- Develop and execute sales plans to achieve sales targets and partner with customers to deeply understand and satisfy their business needs.
- Build and maintain, strong relationships with strategic clients.
- Hold, develop and execute the end to end sales cycle.
- Close deals and ‘get things done’.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of our prospects, customers and the financial markets in-order to drive customer-centric value.
- Leads creation, lead go-got market and drive new customers engagements.
- Educate prospects and customers about the company’s solutions and added value.
- Experience in selling payment solutions to the finance industry (ideally banking) as well as to Enterprises with executive and C-level interactions.
- A true sales hunter.
- Existing relationships and references with top UK or European Banks where you are seen as a thought leader/partner and SME.
- 8+ years experience as a hands-on direct-touch sales director in an international software company.
- Deep understanding of the Digital Transactions and Payments eco-system
- Experience in one or more of the following fields: payment solutions, financial crime solutions, cross border payment solutions, fraud, Big Data analytics, security/compliance solutions.
- Proven experience in successfully managing complex sales cycle, exceeding targets, plus strong selling and closing abilities.
- Prior early-stage (start-up/scale-up) experience would be an advantage.
- Must be hands-on, self-disciplined with strong integrity.