About The Position
· Technological leadership, with entrepreneurial spirit, strong interpersonal and managerial skills.
· Proven experience in a technology leadership role managing multiple teams across multiple products and technologies.
· Technical expertise in software development and quality assurance of both on-premise and cloud based products and technologies.
· Enterprise software start-ups experience
· Financial services experience - advantage
· Extensive knowledge and experience in big data, AI based products- big advantage.
· Proven experience in managing R&D teams- recruiting, training, coaching and motivating employees to reach the department goals.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (M.Sc. or Ph.D. preferred).
· Excellent communication skills.
· Can-Do and and hands-on approach.ThetaRay is the leading provider of AI-based Big Data analytics. We are dedicated to helping financial organizations combat financial cybercrimes like money laundering, fraud and ATM attacks, which are used to finance terrorism, narcotic and human trafficking, sex slavery and other malicious acts. Our IntuitiveAI solutions for AML, fraud and ATM security can detect malicious behaviour months before existing rule-based and standard AI solutions can.
As part of the company growth we have a unique opportunity for a brilliant VP R&D to join our executive management team.
As VP R&D, will be responsible for leading and growing our talented R&D teams, towards realizing ThetaRay’s strategy to excellence. You will run a world-class organization, continuously improve the quality and work processes of your teams, in order to drive improvement and product excellency.
You will be responsible for the R&D strategy and defining methodologies to optimize work process and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will be a technological leader with a can-do approach, strong interpersonal and managerial skills that thrives in a fast-paced environment, ambitious, persistent and highly motivated.
· Defining the group work plan and strategy.
· Provide design and architecture leadership.
· Responsibility for the development of cutting-edge, highly scalable software.
· Managing, coaching, and mentoring managers and employees.
· Responsibility for the full lifecycle of the product development, from planning to development, testing and supporting the product in production
· Lead and guide engineering culture to form a high-performance team in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.