Lead Machine Learning Engineer
About The Position
What we are going to do together:
- spark, MLflow, Airflow, etc. in cloud native environments.
- Participate in research and technology innovation to develop more efficient and automated ways to handle ML/DL workloads.
- Participate in new product/feature definitions and implementation
- Work mostly with Python/Spark on Kubernetes environments.
- Develop ML focused solutions for the financial sector using best-of-breed tools combining ThetaRay unique algorithms with frameworks such as
What we need:
- 3+ years of experience as a data scientist/data engineer/big-data developer.
- Experience in defining and implementing feature engineering processes for ML based products
- Experience in writing code in Python (and Pyspark) and using Python data-science frameworks.
- BSc/BA in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Economics or another related field.
- Experience with building solutions with Big Data tools and frameworks such as Spark, Hadoop, etc.
- Experience in developing machine learning oriented solutions for the financial sector - advantage
- experienced with deep/machine learning framework such as TensorFlow/Keras/Sklearn - advantage
- Experience in NLP - an advantage.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies, frameworks, and algorithms.
- Very good English, written and verbal.