About The Position
We are looking for a smart, dedicated and self-motivated senior QA engineer to join our fast-growing QA team and company.
The QA Engineer would be responsible for all aspects of testing, from analysis of requirements to design, from implementation to defects management, both automated and manually if required.
The QA Engineer should have high analytical and technical skills and a passion for quality.
- Ability to work with Agile-based feature and story requirements for the creation of automated test scripts, manual test scripts, negative testing, regression testing, and user acceptance testing
- Design, create, and execute comprehensive test strategies and plans for systems and product releases
- Build, execute and maintain our automation testing with high standards.
- Enhance our automation infra-structure and implement new technologies and tools.
- Own features End-to-End and work closely with development and product departments in order to derive the full testing needs and plans
- Monitor and communicate results to QA management and software engineering teams.
- Assist with mentoring and training of other team members.
- 3+ years of experience as a QA engineer
- Previous Java development experience and OOP are highly desired
- Proven experience with automation frameworks and tools (Advantage)
- Deep understanding of quality methodologies, testing tools, and CI flows
- Experience using Selenium, TestNG create and execute automated tests (Advantage)
- Experience using automated tests to do functional and regression testing
- Experience testing API calls, microServices, web-related technologies
- Acquaintance with Linux shell/utilities and/or cloud technologies (Advantage)
- B.Sc. in Computer Science (Advantage)
Self motivated, very organized and a hard-working person
Ability to perform well under pressure and tight schedules