About The Position
ThetaRay is looking a talented Product Manager to join the Product Management team in Hod Hasharon.
As a Product Manager, You will be responsible for the definition of financial use case solutions such as Online Fraud, Anti Money Laundering (AML)etc.
You will be working with local teams and engaging frequently with teams, partners and customers across the globe.
Having strong technical skills and software orientation along with background/knowledge in fraud detection systems.
- Own a new product line and be responsible for its E2E cycle
- Drive product requirements through agile product development life cycle
- Work closely with the technology teams and other product functions as product owner to ensure accurate product delivery and launch
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success on launching the product to the market
- 5+ years’ experience as product manager
- Technology-oriented product manager, preferably with experience in data / big data pipelines and / or machine learning
- Must: agile/scrum product ownership experience
- Strong advantage: experience with fraud detection systems (e.g. from telco billing systems, payment systems)
- BSc. or BE degree from a well-known school - must. MBA – advantage
- Experience in delivering outstanding product presentations and collaterals
- Fast learner, independent, hard worker, highly organized, open minded, do-more must-win approach
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent English, ability to effectively present both inbound (to RnD) and outbound (to customers)