Product Director - Platform & Big Data
About The Position
ThetaRay is the leading provider of AI-based Big Data analytics. We are dedicated to helping financial organizations combat financial cybercrimes like money laundering, fraud and ATM attacks, which are used to finance terrorism, narcotic and human trafficking, sex slavery and other malicious acts. Our IntuitiveAI solutions for AML, fraud and ATM security can detect malicious behavior months before existing rule-based and standard AI solutions can.
IntuitiveAI replicates the decision-making capabilities of human intuition, one of the most accurate decision tools available. In so doing, it dramatically decreases the incidence of false positives, while increasing the number of true positives. We uncover the unknown unknowns. To learn more about ThetaRay and IntuitiveAI, visit www.thetaray.com.
About the position
ThetaRay is looking for a talented Product Director - Platform & Big Data to join the Product Management team in Hod Hasharon.
As a Product Director - Platform & Big Data You will be responsible for the definition of the ThetaRay analytical platform to enable the development and deployment of product solutions designed for financial crime detection.
For that, we need your technical and analytical skills, as well as your strong affiliation with data and data-driven applications.
You will be working with local teams and engaging frequently with teams, partners and customers across the globe.
- Own the ThetaRay analytical platform, end to end
- Work closely with other product managers, to enable their requirements
- Drive product requirements through agile product development life cycle
- Work closely with the technology teams and other product functions as product owner to ensure accurate product delivery and launch
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales and Customer Success on launching the product to the market
- 8+ years’ experience as a product manager in more than one company
- Technology-oriented product manager, with experience in data / big data pipelines
- Must: agile/scrum product ownership experience.
- Experience with enterprise software and / cloud solutions.
- Advantage: experience with fraud detection systems (e.g. from telco billing systems, payment systems).
- BSc. or BE degree from a well-known school - must. MBA – advantage.
- Experience in delivering outstanding product presentations and collateral.
- Fast learner, independent, hard worker, highly organized, open minded, do-more must-win approach.
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English, ability to effectively present both inbound (to RnD) and outbound (to customers).