Senior DevOps Engineer
About The Position
ThetaRay is the leading provider of AI-based Big Data analytics.
We are dedicated to helping financial organizations combat financial cybercrimes such as money laundering and fraud facilitating malicious crimes such as terrorist financing, narco trafficking, and human trafficking which negatively impact the global economy.
Our Intuitive AI solutions for Anti Money Laundering and Fraud Detection enable clients to manage risk, detect money laundering schemes, uncover fraud, expose bad loans, uncover operational issues, and reveal valuable new growth opportunities.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps engineer that will join our development team.
The Senior DevOps Engineer is a key member of the DevOps team, supporting ThetaRay operations.
- Developing and automating the R&D dev environments on GCP running on a different platform (GKE and Openshift)
- Continuously improve the stability and speed of our CI and CD processes
- Provide the flexibility to allow the development process to run smoothly
- Provide monitoring on build and tests status
- Innovate our infrastructure by exploring new technologies
- Help building new features for ThetaRay's product
- Help to secure ThetaRay's product
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- In-depth understanding of Development & Build processes, CI & CD concepts and tools such as Jenkins, Maven etc. - Mandatory
- Experience with Docker orchestration tools - Kubernetes / Openshift - Mandatory
- Experience in scripting (Python / Bash) - Mandatory
- Experience with version control tools such as BitBucket / Git
- Experience with configuration management and deployment tools (Ansible, Helm etc.)
- Experience working on Linux
- Familiarity working with any of the major cloud providers: Azure, AWS, Google Cloud
- Knowledge in one or more of the following areas - an advantage:
- Experience with logging & Monitoring tools - such as Prometheus, Grafana and ELK stack