Senior Project Manager
About The Position
The Sr. Project Manager responsibilities are:
· Leading the technical and delivery relations with the company’s global strategic customers, from the initial relations,
via deployment and delivery, through production.
· Create and maintain strong relations with the different customer stakeholders, both internal and external
· Bring increased efficiency in the delivery of all projects and maintain high client satisfaction
· Define the project objectives within the program and oversee quality control throughout project life cycle
· Provide leadership / mentorship to team members
Primary Responsibilities include:
· Be the main focal point to the customer for all the projects deliverables.
· Manage the customer satisfaction throughout Project Life Cycle.
· Manage project expectations with team members, internally and externally.
· Anticipate problems and proffering solutions necessary to keep a project under budget and on schedule.
· Maintain a Risk and Issue Log to ensure mitigation strategies are in place.
· In Collaboration with ThetaRay Management / Client Stakeholders, define and document project scope, goals, and deliverables.
· Partner with Sales to create accurate Statements of Work as needed.
· Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools, identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
· Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
· Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
· Create an environment which highly motivates the team to work together towards a successful implementation.
· Maintain documents associated with project in corporate document repository according to Thetaray standards.
· Ensure Project Team time reporting is complete and accurate.
8-10 Years’ Experience Leading Global Financial Services Projects
PMI or PMP Certification
Scrum Master Optional
BS Degree in a Technical Degree
Experienced in MS Office, MS Project, and MS Visio
Experienced in JIRA
Fluent in Spanish / Portuguese
Candidate should be a Team Leader as well as a Team Player